DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Monday, February 8, 2010

omg i only have 5 mins to blog! so im typing really fast!

ok. saturday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASSSS!!!
yay finally this year i got 9th! i cant believe my nike shoes sole just came out -.- when i was running! this aliya h when i wave to her in the car, she tak tengok!!!!!! anyways congrats elyza getting 10!
a gurl in KUNING actually overtaked me when i was reaching like 1 METRE away from the teacher n she overtaked!
oh well, who cares! IMAN! CONGRATS! U WERE AWESOME. !santa claus is actually a nice gurl u know :)

sunday
i went shopping the whole day so i had to finish homework in the car!!!!!!
then i found out the next day that i had to pass up after CNY!
YAY ANG POW HI-5 CASSANDRA
eh please susu n divya dont buy me anything for my bday la. just a hug (friendship hug, obviously) will do! i know these ppl are sooo nice

monday
aliya hasanah asked me whats my favourite cupcake flavor

aliya: ape cupcake flavor u suka makan (braces accent)
me: err....i dunno. but i certainly hate VANILLA

heyyyy mssd tryouts n hijau tryouts are TOMORO!
im sure i'll be stressed out by then!!!
anyways,  mins oredi!
update u on wednesday!
(about weird humans)


xoxo
luv ya, sau

No comments: