DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Thursday, July 1, 2010

LIKE A FOOL, WHY DID I LET YOU GO

aliya is crazy..............talking to the person she's 'afraid' of.
we're gonna be enemies on field!
'I GIVE YOU ANOTHER 10 MINS! IF YOU DONT LOCKOUT I WILL LOCK THE COMPUTER' she said. fine be that way.
today was fun. we practiced our face painting after school and i was model no #2! hair sprayed n face tested. HOW COOL!
ohh, i was the pengerusi in class!lakshana my naib pengerusi! n violet my setiausaha! we actually cleared the shift whatever problem using the win-win method :D ILY GUYS!

i'll be so busy on HARI K till i only have 1 shift to rest. but its still worth!
esther's gonna bring evan! gonna bully 'em!

REGARDS, sau mun :)

No comments: