DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Monday, November 1, 2010

chicken or fish? :O

exams finally over, i know this post is a little too late, but here i am (:
getting exam reaults are the worst. imagine the nightmare you will get after getting 84 which is 1 freakin mark to get an A. thats how i feel. now that exams are over, even more limitations to go online. thanks so much brother for having SPM this year and limiting me. why cant you stay sixteen? sometimes i wonder too, why cant you be less kecoh? nowadays, i know what you have been doing. dont have to tell me. its obvious. you want me to do this n that for you, but then later you backfire me, and betray me. telling things which were meant to be a secret. dont tell me you as a seventeen year old human cant differentiate between privacy and public?
you ruined my days of life. 

yes, who do u think i'm talking about? yes, you. please hack my facebook again and see that. thxverymuch.


well, i'll move on to another topic
after exams, i am now barred to go anywhere. how nice. all because of the same ol' person again. not even going to friends house. how sad can that be? if i were a parent next time, i would even ask my kids: inivte ur friends to sleepover! or: aren't you going out with ur friends? 
and definitely, i would be a cool parent. not the kiasu type. like, imma human too man, people needs freedom, at the right time of course (:



No comments: