DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Friday, February 6, 2009

celebrating my birthday today although its not

hi everyone!
my birthday's on feb 10 but im celebrating my birthday today.
oh yea abt the school thing yesterday. my school is so big n the field is gila huge......
my bm teacher, en.alias derais is so funny in class.

anyways, abt 3 weeks ago, my friend, natasya brought a turtle to school n put it in a container. for a week it was ok.
we even created a timetable for it like when we can touch it or not.
while the teacher is teaching, my frens played with it n rolled it around n spin n does all kinda of gymnastics to it.
i they scared me with it and i freaked out......
they told me to touch it........so scary. then i touched it lah. it feels ok ........

No comments: