DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Saturday, February 7, 2009

hey ppl!
today was exciting!
in the morning i went to school for some pbsm thing that i missed on wednesday.
it was so fun.
we learned cara lipatan, lipatan donut a.k.a, injuries for head using kain anduh, wrapping fracture hand n putting the sling 'thingy' over your neck.

at night just now i celebrated my birthday. there's a birthday cake.......
i got presents. my cousin is one day older than me (feb 9) so every year we celebrate together......
on february, the ppl in my class on this month is me, farah atiqah, farah amirah, masnizza, irdina n some more....(sorry if i didn't mention whoever's name becoz i forgotten...)
nak tidur ni........12.25a.m. dah bye

No comments: