DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Friday, August 20, 2010

JENG JENG JENG JENG..................

ooooo....i got officially married to khairina <3 love u wife :D
hope we live happily ever after....married to you coz i cheated on aliya : (
see, i even gave you a ring which is so worthless.
today was boring in the bus.....

the call for love guy so fake, give me stupid numbers.  :@

ohh today the poyo people called me Miss :)
ahaha cacated english masih nak cakap?
im having lotsa fun <3 <3
rempit: miss, miss
me: im not miss, i have a name
rempit: ohhh! what ur name?
me: lembu -.-

rempit: kenapa lambat sangat?
me: no need to know
rempit: makan eh kat canteen?
me: maybe..
rempit: jelaslah sangat dia makan......
make me so embarrassed.

No comments: