DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i think he reads my blog and tumblr. forget about it, coz i dont like u anymore -.-
i can only see u twice in a week but u r always acting...cold in front of me.
hish. luckily i didnt commit anything to u -.- it was just a 20% crush? hahahaha. i was dreaming i guess.
i moved on :) and i'm happy. relationships give problems.

i would like to share my new friends i made at the merdeka thingy.
private okay. HAHAHA. these r owned by iman <3 copyrighted!

FRIENDS I LOVE :)
right most, i dont know who, then me, then Pjam, and syakir (!) heeheeee i laf them. they're from SMK Teknik. they made me laugh all along since the first day at Pandamaran :) 
their group photo :D 
guess who are these 2 tall guys? they're my bodyguards n telephone poles!!! hehehe i laf them too. perut (red shirt) made me laugh. we knew when we exchanged numbers in the bus. how funny. he's a nice person. i don't regret knowing him. same to the person next to him (ibrahim) he's err. haha. only i know :D
i wasn't supposed to be in this pic. but i dont know why i ran into it. my 2 bodyguards :')
perut :D heeheeeee

hell yeah, i made many friends right?
awesome liddat. i know what you're thinking. all guys?? haha not all guys la. got girls also, but in fb! check it out! HAHHA

seeing all these pics, i'm smiling like :))))))))) HIIIHIIII

No comments: