DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Sunday, August 23, 2009

kroki!!!!!!!!

happy 1st day off puasa-ing n buka puasa!
anyways, this morning i woke up at 10.30......so malas!!!!!!
after that, i watch badminton match! -_- lame.......my bro didnt want to give me remote so i had to press the channel from the box down there!
afternoon, we went ikea to shop for grass for side n backyard, bathroom stuff, n stuff because hse kan under reno -_-
we went ikea, walked 2 hours, bought nothing! then when we walked to children's ikea, i found a soooo cute crocodile, panda, hippo-like bolsters!i was hugging it n couldnt let go!(30 inch)
my mum said :ur bed full of toys oredi don wan laa..........then my bro showed an aligator which is sooo long!(45 inch)my dad said it was buy 1 free 1 because its 1 alligator n a baby one stuck in its mouth! me n my grandma:eee ye so ugly! then i said i wan  i wan this crocodile! my mum said noo -_-
so then me n grandma just kept choosing then my dad said get 1 n go laa.......mum saiid give steph, its her bday nx week im like no!!!!! its my personal item! man it cost 49 bucks but wtv daddy buy for me! tq daddy =3
ikea doesnt gice plastic bags/we have to buy it......my mum n grandma wuz like -_- -_-
next, ice cream:temporarily unavailable!!!!!! im so pissed....-_-
we searched for grass at ace hardware n guess what?!; i carried grass fertiliser which is 20.4 kg! how macho!k wtv perasan......
we went to fatty crab to eat at 9pm but it was full-_- ppl was queueing n we just went off........then my mum said theres this seafoos restaurant which is always packed so dad brot us there...
i was freaggin full, n i went home.....next, i introduced my new ccrocodile aka kroki the bew house n the new room it(havent decided gender) is new room.i also introduced it to kyle, doggie, teddy, mooie n the new bed it is sleeping in! next, i went to facebook n login using aliya hasanah's account !!! MUAHAHAHAH.......
i told her to do so too this afternoon so that my crops in farmville will not die=)) n i helped her out.....
her password is ******* SHHHHHHHH!
malas ah nak type......lolx   i will upload kroki's picture the next time i do blogging n also my other baybeh's!
ALEENA for u:


 
sorry guys.....

 
en.alias !!!!

                                                     iman!!!!why so sedih?

 
iman lagi!!!

 
owh god!i look so nenekz!

No comments: