DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Friday, August 21, 2009

yay!!!!! school's out! lets scream n shout O.o

yess! school's out! finally.......i can do all my stuff n gotta help my mum plant stuff n shift stuff bcoz of the house renovation -_-
im so happy! all the muslims, selamat berpuasa!!!
yay! i THINK my mum lets me go to farah's house on wednesday to sleepover n buka puasa with her family........those who are going too are EIKA, DINA, ADLINE & LANIE. me n adline will be outside the masjid while they solat terawih....... thats fine =DD......lol i can have buka puasa experience n first sleepover with sri amanians!
oh yea today was ambang merdeka in sri aman......it was fun! i took so many pics n the majlis was so nice.......the TEACHERS were so semangat n great =))
check this video out : taylor swift 'you belong with me'.......so sweeeeettttttt laaa

No comments: