DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Monday, August 24, 2009

stalkerz, bwalkers *pleugh*

stwalkers, stwalkerz, where are you, you're in 1 c i know you! i gotta feeling, *woohoo* that *****'s stalking my kakak, that *****'s stalking that kak-kak-kak, that *****'s stalking that kakak!
ok sorry i was crapping........i bet u wanna see ***** is stalking which kakak!*****, this is dedicated to u;
*ahem*
okie anyways, this morning i woke up at 8 to plant the grass we bought yesterday........lengah,lengah, 9 oredi....i washed dad n mums car n made myself wet =)) my bro was supposed to go bangsar village with his friends but he told last minute.......so my dad said NOO because ur studies are *thumbs down*......my mum suddenly said there another 1 (me) wan to go fren's house n lepah-lepah ah.......daddy said no going if ur studies are bad.......but  if you are doing well in ur studies, go ahead.......
then i was thinking.....isn't my studies well (perasan sikit la...biasa la tu) ???? n i was YIPPIE i told y mum yay i can go oh yeah! uhuh! its my birthday!then she said keep it down, later ur brother *merajuk*......TEEHEE
then i planted grass! n made a sign
 please do not step! under construction!!
please do not step! this place is under the surveillance of cctv! *lame* 
 CCTV watching u! O_o
where i planted the seeds n signs!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM GOING TO FARAH'S HOUSE!!! SO EXCITED 
BUT, only if we're not going to ipoh on weekend -_-
as i promised, i was supposed to show u kroki n my baybeh's!
 i sleep with them!
kinda like on my cupboard....
 my room n study table
grannie: mun! dont sleep when ur har is wet!!!
practically my phone; aliya hasanah sms!

heyy, i gtg for now! im gonna show u guys a video!
got english assignment -_-

No comments: