DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ASDFGHJKL

EXAMSSSS ARE finally OVERRRRR!  xD There were some papers that i have to say is tough, which is BM. I'm so glad that a load is off my shoulder now. This three months have to be enjoyed totally till good luck for SPM, haha. There are so many things i ought to do after this !!

 ☑ buy new flats
 ☑ buy new clothes
 ☐ facial 10 weeks till pimples vanish
 ☐ lose flabs in 30 days starting 12/10/11
 ☑ have a new haircut 
 ☑ get back my iphone
 ☐ bake macaroons
 ☐ start blogging like everyday
 ☐ learn up knitting
 ☐ go out with him ^^
 ☐ watch Sekali Lagi
 ☐ revive my stamp collection
 ☐ SUSHI <3
 ☐ pack my closet
 ☐ Leadership Academy october
 ☐ Mind Maps and pic diagrams
 ☐ operation on my neck :'( 
 ☐ develop my grandma's photos

No comments: