DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My facE is just burning right now. I'm sO dead tired. The first time experience I mentioned was good. Tried out new things. Luckily I'm not going to school these 3 days, my forehead is inflammed. I met so called "god father" at ss17 today. He has many customers tonight, which is a good thing. I wonder when he will start giving me lessons as said Months back :) my eyes are sleepy, from 4 hours of face treatment. Imma pack my clothes for a festival procession held In melaka. Going back to hometown tomorrow after doc appointment :) I hope I don't have to perform a surgery after 2nd opinion.


Goodnight everyone, sleep tight.

Loves,
Mun

No comments: