DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pancakes

I had a fun time reading my blog posts from 2009 when I accidentally clicked the comments section. I can't believe I was me, I mean that sort if person when I was form 1. I missed how innocent we were, calling each other names and didn't give a sh*t about anything. But it seems, the world revolves, and people change. But I want to stay like before!!

Hahaha, enough of that. These few days I have been losing the adrenaline I used to have to blog. Even now Im nailed in the sofa that I can't blog using the laptop.

So as I said a few days ago, imma bake macaroons :D yeah, sounded like I was very into it and having excitement for the first ever success,
My heart just shatters when my 2 hours if my life was wasted baking that piece of shit. Total dissapointment. I got the recipe from the Internet of course, and it seemed really good because the response was fantastic. Maybe I overmixed them that it turned out like a pancake batter? So later I will upload the pics of em failed macs. They were hard. They were brown. I guess I know the reason Aliya failed too, hIgh 5 girl! Instead, I made choc cupcakes and they were a success! I love the texture!!
Yesterday me and lovey family went brunch in Puchong, near dad's office. then we went to Senheng, and we saw this huge refrigerator that is supposed to be replaced. The price was amazing too. Then dad wanted a LED tv, the difference if quality and specs is totally a lot. Plus, you could video call and go online using the tv! Me and mom recalled the tv in the show City Hunter, it was exciting.

It has been 2 nights that me and mom stayed up till about 4am to watch city hunter. It was worth, every second of it. Each episode sure would end with suspense.

Today I saw dr lee again, the funny guy :) he was simply eccentric. And later today, I had a face treatment. 2nd time. I enjoyed the cooling mask for sure! :)

I realized how much I have blogged about my life, but I guess its just my interest and the adrenaline pushes me forward, haha..

Guess what?

CAMP US IN 41 DAYS!!! I can't wait to rock with Kash, Iman and most of all, David and Barry!!! :D hey don't ever miss out miss universe Malaysia episodes!! It's just exciting to watch :)

Please mind my vulgarities today, thats just me.

Daddy is so cute when he says Ducky. Well Ducky is cute too :)

Loves,
Samaan

No comments: