DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just an Opinion

Another year is coming to an end. And I don't see progress in some of the things. It's true what people say, you only remember the bad things people have done to you, not the other wise. Of all these nonsense, I'm grateful to always have my family. They don't judge you, they are happy with your presence, and they say things straight to your face. Unlike society nowadays who talks behind people. Which, I don't get the point of. There are many things I want some of you to read, but maybe it would be pointless if you can't feel it going down your spine at the end of the day. 

Fcuk this world, and every damn thing that happened to it. I killed more than 10 mosquitoes using the electrical racket. And I wish I could just use these rackets to slap some people's face. But then again, there are reasons why policemens and security exists. ''omg you're so mean'', some people may say, but dude, this is reality, it isn't fantasy. You think I give a fcuk if you said I'm mean? Ha ha ha. What Perut used to say. His indication of not funny. 

I like you Sau Mun
I like Chinese girls . Lol phrase.
You wanna be real this time? Even better.
Would you be mine?
Can you be my girlfriend? 
If I didn't have her, I would've dated you. 
GGL k. 

Just coz I have double eyelids, just coz I inherited my mom and grandpa's looks, people really tend to look at you from the outside. 
It really gives me the chills, when I think about them. 

I just couldn't do it, and countlessly failed their hearts, but it's good they learned to move on. I must've left a great impact.
Back then when I was in my primary school, I used to have a list of people I had a crush on, and would rate them, really childish ol times. 

Why do you like only Malay dudes? 

Because they have something I don't see in others, obviously. 

Finally, A self-contradicting question by some, when you gonna convert? 
We'll see when the time comes.

No comments: