DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Neon Naege Banhaesseo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dORbMVUdQp4
there, go and understand my title.

If you're alone, 
I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, 
I'll be your shoulder.
If you're sad,
I'll be your pillow. 
If you need to be happy, 
I'll be your smile.
but anytime you need a friend, 
I'll just be me.


thank you, you have befriended my lonely soul all this while.
you don't seem like you mean all these words, but i know on the inside you mean it. 
well, thats just part one. There's a longer road of your sincerity




dont cry because of me, the one you're inspired of. 
and don't ever let me go. 
sahlome my friend. 

No comments: