DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Doesn't deserve a title

Dear Alice, 
No one asked you not to work on it, it should be your conscience. Whether it is right or wrong, you have to take your chance as it comes. Right or wrong doesn't matter, it's good enough that you have attempted. And since when you whined when something goes wrong? If everything is placed on the shoulder of one person, my as well ask that person to do everything on their own, why groups are formed then? 

Now I understood why it happened to you, you deserved what you get.  

Helping others instead of being an arrogant person would have one less person who hates you right Alice? 

Eye tics are annoying, really. 

Sincerely, 
Kate 

I wanted to use the name Kate when I was younger, I feel it's an aessentric name. 

Ps: don't use my blog as a place to quote stuff. Enjoy the story of my life as I blog, I would love to share the happiness together too. 

No comments: