DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A WEEK TO GO

It feels so good to cook lunch. Suddenly reminded me of Masterchef Malaysia. I woul love to take part in that competition when i'm older I guess :)
Being at home is actually the greatest thing. Going out is actually a waste of money. The other day I went to watch breaking dawn with my usual lovely peeps, an average of rm20 is needed at least when you go out. But it's safer to carry 50.
Mama would be proud of me cooking lunch today! Together with dad's burnt egg :p
My face condition had improved a lot if to be compared to the time before facial. Dad says its worth it, as in the olden days they can not really afford it, so he's saying what happened to his face then shall not repet itself. So much for genetics. Really hate the extraction part though.

Camp is next week and I really can't wait for it! How mug fun we are gonna have. I would say last year's dec camp when I was a participant was a total bomb! I just wish Nasi Kandar would renew LA. Really happy that my parents are supportive and automatically renewed it for me. Maybe they just knew what I wanted.

I'm all excited for Amie's comeback. I miss her more than anything. 3 years of buddies together? That's a long journey we went through, those bittersweet moments. I just hope nothing comes in my way for her comeback.

Sometimes it's pretty obvious when someone hates you. Or dislike. Notice that they actually won't have eye contact with you. Maybe they're just afraid. Life.
I'm pretty sure all science SPM candidates are bursting with joy after their toughest paper biology ended yesterday. Still, a Cold response. Shall I make the move?

No comments: