DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Light Beneath your Soul

Feels better after letting off everything. It's like a huge burden off my shoulders.
I miss him so much. It's the time of my life now that I feel so desperate for someone like never before, I just wished he was by my side. All i can do is to pray for him to fo smoothly with spm and not get sick, this exam is important, and i just hope he does his best so his 100% effort would ve worth. Critics, hatred and backstabbing I give no shit, because it didnt matter t all. Friends who betrays doesn't exist in my life. They just feel miserable, thats why they act that way. that's all I can say. Best friends don't exist, because everybody is as great, why limit it to only one person? But out of all, true friends do exist. True friends vary, not just clinging on to one person, but to people who understands you. One could tell through their facial expression, their ignorance, the arrogance, the fake attitude, the attention seeking, the ones who are with you through ups and downs, and the one who isnt afraid correcting you.the most essential part of life are your instincts. I wonder what would happen if you lost the voice in your head?
Great people think more than they speak, never regret the actions you have taken in your life.
And most if all, do not be arrogant, understand their side of the story and not just judging based on what you heard. Wouldn't it be better to satisfy your curiosity by going up to one and being straightforward? If you didn't fancy what one said,then that's just too bad for you. No one asked you to meddle in others business. No one told you to be miserable. No one told you that everyone was perfect. Don't tell me you have never commited a wrong that left scars in others?
While still being alive, the sweet moments should be cherished, not ruining it just because of a statement said by a fool that would make you take revenge. If you get what I mean. 

Hi Dharani my brownie!! Hahaha :) 

Sincerely,
Listener

No comments: