DEAR DIARY. . .

you can never tell what someone is thinking. but what i think, you can always tell it by my face expressions. friends is not a simple thing you can find out there. they are here when uou have a blunder, here screaming when you get crazy and most of all, listens to your sad stories and advices C:

that is a whole friendship i would love to treasure (:

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weighty matters

Right now I'm blogging in the car, while I'm on the way to Sekinchan, Kuala Selangor. It's a bit disappointing to not attend Damia's open house and Meetra's surprise party on the same day as what my and my cousin's family planned. Of course, going out with friends, there is always chance everytime, but the chance with your family is probably limited. Some people tend to have the misconception of calling others stupid just cause they don't fulfill their needs. 

In a year we have 52 weeks, that means 104 days which are Saturday's and sundays. On weekdays, we might not be able to see our parents. Which for my case, my dad travels around the globe every month, which means, the possibility of spending time with him is less. Which clearly shows I have a very little time to spend with him. 

I'm glad that we are going To Singapore end of this year, it would be fun to go to universal studios, although we have initially planned for Beijing. 

For a week I have been searching for good dramas after the recent City Hunter ended. I started secret garden but I find it too much of conversations and it tends to bore me out, not much of comedy. So I was just curious and read the flow of eery chapter at drama rand. Dramabeans is really kind to damson or fan synopsis wtv it's called, for people who are lazy to watch the drama. so recently I found something else, better than secret garden I would say *sry secret garden fans!
Currently watching My GF is a gumiho, really amazing. seung ki is adorable too! :3
Weird girl's mom is kinda cool, she knows how to go onlie o watch Korean drama! I have never seen someone's mom who is mad in love with Korean dramas till that rent!
Cheers Kpop! Daebak!

Point of no return,
Mun

No comments: